.thumb img { float: right; margin: 0 0 10px 10px; }

Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Sukrew

2-October 2019:  Sukrew

Sukrew…I’m still not sold on the brand.  They look great on other guys, but I’m not sure they look good on me.  



image
There is a lot to love about this brand.  They are a generous pouch (perhaps too generous for me). 


image
The colors, styling, and cut are unique.  You can spot a Sukrew garment a mile away. 


image
I am not giving up on this brand, partly because I love my UV brief. You know, the one that is open in both the front and back ;-)

image
I have seen some of their thongs calling out to me.  So I may have to give them a whirl at some point. 


image
For now, I will keep trying these.  If I don’t like them after a few tries, I could have another bonfire.  Fall is the best time of year for bonfires!


image
What do you think of Sukrew?  Tell me your thoughts.  And show me your undies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief Kumori is a recent brand I have discovered. They have just released a few new prints. Naturally, I'm...