.thumb img { float: right; margin: 0 0 10px 10px; }

Friday, October 18, 2019

C-in2 Culture Club Hustle Brief (Tumblr Repost)

Here is a repost from Tumblr.  I love this brief but don't wear it often.  I am fond of the generous waistband, the unique colors, and the side vents.  I gotta pull this one out again soon!


5-February 2019: C-in2 Culture Club Hustle Brief


image

Many of you know that C-in2 has become one of my favorite brands. I am becoming increasingly fond of the brand with every undie purchase!

image
image
This brief has a fun, bold pattern. The waistband really pops! It is thick and sturdy, which always draws me in when it comes to men’s underwear. If only someone could play with it a bit 👿 I also love the side vents. They give just that subtle peek without being too revealing 😊

image
image
This brief is really comfortable. The fabric is 90% Modal and 10% Spandex. It would be fun just to cuddle up with a bud in these. 

image

What do you think? Are you a fan of C-in2? Remember to show off your underwear, my friends!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief Kumori is a recent brand I have discovered. They have just released a few new prints. Naturally, I'm...