.thumb img { float: right; margin: 0 0 10px 10px; }

Monday, October 28, 2019

Halo (Cin2 Jockstrap Video Post)

28-October 2019:  Halo (C-in2 Jockstrap Video Post)

I must again thank my friend for sharing his underwear and shorts with me! This is a favorite jockstrap for sure :) And I wear these shorts all the time when running.

I often think I could use a savior in my life. I think that's what this song is about. Yet, I've lived long enough to know there aren't real angels here on Earth. If you know otherwise, please fill me in. The reality is that I need to save myself. I cannot rely on anyone else. So I will keep at it! I'm always a work in progress.



You've seen mine.  Let's see your halo (errr, I mean undies)!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

6-September 2026: Coyote Cotton Ringer Fly Brief

6-September 2026: Coyote Cotton Ringer Fly Brief I love the classic look of this ringer brief by Coyote. I have a matching ringer t-shirt to...