.thumb img { float: right; margin: 0 0 10px 10px; }

Friday, October 11, 2019

No Air (J.J. Malibu/Cock Ring Video Post)

11-October 2019:  No Air (J.J. Malibu/Cock Ring Video Post)

Here is a video sporting my heavy-duty cock ring.  I had to shoot this quick video on the second occasion that I wore this.  Damn, it makes my cock look huge!  I am definitely a fan of it :-)
It's tight and snug enough that my cock may not be getting air.  Actually, don't fret.  My cock was not harmed in the production of this video.  I absolutely love how this feels, tugging and weighing my cock down. 




What do you think of cock rings?  And undies?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief Kumori is a recent brand I have discovered. They have just released a few new prints. Naturally, I'm...