.thumb img { float: right; margin: 0 0 10px 10px; }

Wednesday, October 30, 2019

A Jockstrap Weather Warmup (Tumblr Repost)

Here is a Tumblr repost from February.  If you are familiar with Minnesota, you will appreciate that January and February are absolutely brutal in terms of weather.  I will try to enjoy fall until the brutality surfaces.  Perhaps I should enjoy it wearing a jockstrap.


2-February 2019: A Jockstrap Weather Warmup


image

The polar vortex has subsided. I have put away the long johns for today and put on this C-in Spectrum jockstrap. 
It’s 21F (-6C) outside right now, which is a vast improvement over what it has been the last several days. And the groundhog is predicting an early spring! 

image
image
I hope you get to wear some fun undies today. But whatever they are…show them off!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief Kumori is a recent brand I have discovered. They have just released a few new prints. Naturally, I'm...