.thumb img { float: right; margin: 0 0 10px 10px; }

Monday, August 19, 2019

Toy Story Part 1 (Tumblr Repost)

Last fall, I purchased a prostate massager at the suggestion of a friend.  Here is a video chronicling my first attempt/usage with this toy.   Video…Toy Story Part 1

9-November 2018: Toy Story Part 1 

Here is my first and only time using this prostate massager Hugo. I have been educated (after the fact) that I technically cheated and should have orgasmed hands-free. I promise to try better next time ☺️ Thanks as always for the helpful tips!

Hugo Prostate Massager Video 




image

If you have any other suggestions on how to better use this, I am all ears. What other toys do you recommend? I am a novice when it comes to sex toys. What kind of toys do you enjoy?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief Kumori is a recent brand I have discovered. They have just released a few new prints. Naturally, I'm...