.thumb img { float: right; margin: 0 0 10px 10px; }

Saturday, July 6, 2019

6-July 2019:  When You Recognize You Are a True Underwear Addict! 

I have known I have a problem with underwear for a while. The last 6 months have gotten out of control with my buying/spending habits. You need to know that I’m not a shopaholic regarding other things. Furthermore, I generally don’t impulse buy as I prefer to mull it over a while before making a purchase.


But underwear has definitely become my weakness. Case in point, many sales were available over the July 4th holiday. I know this from my barrage of emails and notices I see on social media such as Instagram. 

When Charlie by MZ was advertising, I began perusing their website. I had recently acquired some of their product and was itching to try some more. I seem to have developed a real taste for leather, and this company has a lot of it. The problem is their leather products are not inexpensive. I thought about this all week and decided to close the deal before the end of their sale.

You would think I might stop there. No way! I have been eyeing this lace-up jock-brief by Cellblock13 for a couple of months. As they, were advertising a sale, I bit the bullet and got the jock brief (along with a couple of other items).

IIf you had asked me last summer if I would drop this amount of cash on underwear purchases, I would have said an emphatic “NO!”. So what has become of me? It’s time to stop the purchases for a while after this. If nothing, just to prove to myself that I can. I have plenty of “new” ones yet to be worn. I should just turn my attention to that.

 Do you have any addictions? Is it underwear? Show me your undies!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief Kumori is a recent brand I have discovered. They have just released a few new prints. Naturally, I'm...