.thumb img { float: right; margin: 0 0 10px 10px; }

Saturday, July 6, 2019

Leather Underwear by Charlie MZ

6-July 2019:  Leather Underwear by Charlie MZ

Another brand that has me drooling at the mouth is Charlie by MZ (Matthew Zink). If you are on social media enough, you have seen this underwear apparel plenty.  Recently, underwearnewsbriefs.com and scruffygear.com both did reviews for this brand.  When I read what Andy from Scruffygear said about the ProThong and how comfortable it is, it sealed the deal for me.  Additionally, Charlie happened to be running a Memorial Day sale as an Instagram friend pointed out to me.  I don't see this brand having sale often!


Well you can see this is not the Pro Thong (although I did purchase that too).  This is a leather brief.  It was a bit pricey, but what the hell!  I am an underwear addict. 



When I put this on to wear it for the first time, I had a vision of Ross Gellar from the TV show Friends wearing his leather pants and getting stuck in them.  Fortunately that didn’t happen!  I like my undies too much to be stuck wearing the same one indefinitely. 



Seriously, these briefs are comfortable.  I wore them all day and couldn’t tell that they were leather.  I just need to pair this with more of my leather (can you say HARNESS!). 



Leather fetishism is something I should have embraced long ago.  Better late than never!  I will just make up for lost time. 



The only thing better than wearing this would be to rub up a guy wearing this!  Show me your leather.  Show me your undies!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief Kumori is a recent brand I have discovered. They have just released a few new prints. Naturally, I'm...