A men's underwear blog: My life, my underwear. I am a husband, father, physician, runner, and underwear addict (not necessarily in that order). I hope you appreciate my undies collection!
Thursday, July 11, 2019
Purple Cocksox Thong
11-July 2019: Purple Cocksox Thong
Continuing my theme of Cocksox love, I bring you this purple thong.
I
love the waistband and yellow/purple contrast. It really makes the
band stand out. A potential viewer doesn’t have to search hard to know
this is a Cocksox garment.
I
have found the Cocksox brand to be extremely comfortable. It caresses
the package unlike any other underwear. I don’t even mind doing my runs
in them although they are a bit bulgy with just shorts over top. At
this point in my life, I just don’t care though!
It’s fun to match an undershirt with your underwear. This could easily be your hangout-at-home outfit!
The only thing I’m missing is the guy to admire the thong in person.
The side profile of Cocksox is what makes it special. Everything is just lifted front and center. Yet it’s all comfort baby!
The backside is probably the least impressive of the views. It’s just hard to get past the bulge.
You’ve seen my everything, now let’s see yours. Show those undies!
No comments:
Post a Comment