.thumb img { float: right; margin: 0 0 10px 10px; }

Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Putting Yourself Out There (Take a Picture, Charlie by MZ Video Post)

2-July 2019:  Putting Yourself Out There (Take a Picture, Charlie by MZ Video Post)


I have taken some videos on my phone, and I cringe when I look back at them. It's hard for me to watch my body and all its imperfections. I think most of us have some body image issues. At the top of my list would be my ass. I'm working on improving myself but also acceptance with what I have or what I am. Perhaps putting it out there will help me grow in my sense of self.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief Kumori is a recent brand I have discovered. They have just released a few new prints. Naturally, I'm...