A men's underwear blog: My life, my underwear. I am a husband, father, physician, runner, and underwear addict (not necessarily in that order). I hope you appreciate my undies collection!
Sunday, July 7, 2019
Thick Waisted Thongs
7-July 2019: Thick Waisted Thongs
Here is the ProThong by Charlie. I bought it after I saw Andy’s review on Scruffygear.com. He raved about how comfortable it is. As usual, he was spot on!
I
love thick waistbands. Most thongs I have seen do not sport such
generous waistbands. I’ve always wanted to either play with another
man’s waistband or have him play with mine. The
material used for Charlie garments is luxurious. This thong is so soft
and very suitable for all day wear. It’s suitable for all night wear
too! The generous waistband is comfy as well. All it needs is a sexy guy to tug at it (I would suggest using his teeth). The pouch gives good support as you can see above. The back has that nice, classic thong-tail. I guess my thong journey continues full steam. Let me see your thongs. Show me those undies!
No comments:
Post a Comment