.thumb img { float: right; margin: 0 0 10px 10px; }

Sunday, July 14, 2019

A Close Call in the Laundry Room (Tumblr Repost)

Tumblr Repost from 5-January 2019:  This post recalls my first ever jockstrap purchases which happened to be from 2xist.  

___________________________________________________________________________

A Close Call in the Laundry Room:

Those who have followed me know my wife is unaware of my vast underwear collection. One of the most common questions I get from followers is how I keep my collection a secret. It really comes down to the fact that she is not nosy. She doesn’t go through my drawers. Now, I keep two of my three underwear drawers covered with a thin layer of shirts. But she simply doesn’t check. Additionally, I always do my own laundry. For as long as we have been married, this has been the case; my preference is to be independent in this task.

 

Over the last 2 to 3 years, my underwear collection has increased exponentially. Consequentially, I usually do my underwear laundry on my day off during the week when I am the only one at home. A while back, though, I made a mistake. I had gone for a run and worn one of my old 2(X)ist jockstraps. These are the oldest jockstraps that I own…




image

When I first purchased these, I felt I had unlocked something within my inner soul. I had never felt so sexy and alive. At first, I only wore them for running. But eventually, I started wearing them to work and in daily life! It’s safe to say I was becoming a jockstrap-kind-of guy :) 


Flash forward to a recent time when I had a load of laundry in the dryer, and this red jockstrap was in the mix. It should never have been there. I was simply being too careless. Also, we all know underwear should be laundered separately and delicately :-) At any rate, my wife needed to use the dryer, so she was unloading my clothes into a basket. I caught wind of what was happening and came barreling into our laundry room to take over, but it was too late. She asked me what this was. I told her I used it for exercise/running. She said it seemed as though I didn’t want her to see it, which was the TRUTH. I reassured her otherwise and told her that was not the case. Needless to say, the interaction was awkward but passed quickly.

This was some months ago, and nothing more has come of it. Sometimes I think, is it only a matter of time for me in my situation/marriage? What will I do and say if I am finally confronted? I cannot say for sure. The future is…uncertain.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief Kumori is a recent brand I have discovered. They have just released a few new prints. Naturally, I'm...