.thumb img { float: right; margin: 0 0 10px 10px; }

Thursday, July 4, 2019

Independence

4-July 2019: Independence 🇺🇸

Let's celebrate freedom!  What better way to do it than to put on some patriotic undies?  


I may be a whipped guy (I admit it), but I want to assert some semblance of independence. Hopefully this pair of undies will help me do just that.

It’s our Independence Day here in the USA.  I prefer patriotic undies over fireworks.  With this thong, I can create my own fireworks. 

This is not a Cocksox garment but reminds me of that brand in terms of the bulge-ness and sexy cut. The bonus comes from the fact that it’s an inexpensive item I ordered from Amazon.

This thong leaves little to the imagination which makes it all the more appealing. Summer is the perfect time to show and bare all!

How are you celebrating your country! I hope you might do so with some fun undies.

Who wants to salute my flag? Any takers? And don’t forget to show me your undies!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief Kumori is a recent brand I have discovered. They have just released a few new prints. Naturally, I'm...