.thumb img { float: right; margin: 0 0 10px 10px; }

Tuesday, July 9, 2019

A Cocksox Buddy

9-July 2019:  A Cocksox Buddy
A friend of mine suggested this garment for me. I’m highly suggestible (please know this if we are ever in the bedroom together 😈). So at his prompting I purchased this slingshot thong from Cocksox.


He has excellent taste in undies I must admit. This particular pattern is referred to as velocity stripe.  Cocksox has certainly become one of my favorite brands.  It may be easy for you to understand this.   

What I like about this thong is the bold color pattern, the skimpy cut, and the bulge enhancing qualities.  I know I’ve mentioned this before, but Cocksox undies really feel like a comfy sock is engulfing one’s manhood. 

Check out these side straps and backside!

I don’t have any other thongs with minimalist rear coverage like this thong demonstrates.  So for me, this is unique!

I was eager to get this thong.  However, I was probably even more thrilled to purchase the same pattern for my friend only in the brief version.  He’s a bit more modest than I am.  Can you imagine?  He is such a sexy dude though!  He isn’t able to freely order undies like I am, so I felt honored to help him out in his current predicament.

You’ve seem my straps.  Let’s see yours!  Show off those undies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief Kumori is a recent brand I have discovered. They have just released a few new prints. Naturally, I'm...