.thumb img { float: right; margin: 0 0 10px 10px; }

Saturday, July 13, 2019

Used Jockstraps

13-July 2019:  Used Jockstraps 
Who doesn’t love a borrowed brief? Or in this case a jockstrap.  I’ve had the good fortune to receive this item (along with several others) from a friend.  



I love the C-in2 brand so much.  When he recently sent this to me, I was immediately in love with it.  It is so soft and comfortable.  I love wearing it knowing that it was once his. 


Another thing that to appeals to me with this is the classic white color.  I really need more white undies in my collection.  Would this count for tighty whities Tuesday?


There is something so intimate about wearing someone else’s underwear.  For a guy like me who never gets sex, it’s maybe the next best thing!  I can just let my mind run wild instead. 


These straps are soft too.  They are not tight or uncomfortable in any way.  If only someone would tug at them for me. 


For once, I think my hind end looks okay.  I’m going to have fun wearing this, because it’s from a sexy stud!  I have a sneaking suspicion that he would wear it better. 


What is your experience with used underwear?  This is a newer thing to me, so let me know how it’s supposed to go!  Are there rules to follow?   And always show those undies!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief Kumori is a recent brand I have discovered. They have just released a few new prints. Naturally, I'm...