.thumb img { float: right; margin: 0 0 10px 10px; }

Friday, July 12, 2019

Charlie Briefs

12-July 2019:  Charlie Briefs 
 
These are some of my most comfortable briefs in my collection.  The fabric is one of the softest and most luxurious I have ever felt.  

The waistband is generous with the Charlie branding.  It’s styling is somewhat like a jockstrap but with all the goodness of a brief. 
Technically this is a bikini brief.  But if you are not a bikini guy, you will still love this garment since the side straps are so thick. 
This pair hugs the goods giving a decent VPL. 
Any guy’s ass will look stellar wearing Charlie briefs. 
Show me your Charlies.  Show me your undies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief Kumori is a recent brand I have discovered. They have just released a few new prints. Naturally, I'm...