31-July 2019: Pickup Truck Undies
Comfort is a good idea when you are heading out to do yard work. The honey-do list included trimming the shrubs and loading up the branches to haul to the compost site. Since I knew I would be working up a sweat, I decided to wear this Box Menswear brief (not to mention a pair of shorts).

It was in the 80s (Fahrenheit) and warm. I was glad to keep cool. I was sweating but not too badly!

I had fun loading up my new Ford F150 pick-up truck. I still can’t believe I’m a truck guy now. Most people might think I’m one of the guys that drives a yuppie car, although I never have unless you count my VW Passat which I got rid of when I became family man. A truck is much more handy when it comes to major yard work. It’s the practical choice even though I might fantasize about other posh vehicles. With my truck though, I’m almost looking forward to fall leaf clean up (Almost!).

Trimming the shrubs was the easy part. Loading them up was a bit harder. I was just thankful I could toss them in the bed of the truck and not have to bag them up. Where was my sought-after buddy when I really needed him?!

The compost site is only a mile out of my little town. So after a quick jaunt, I unloaded the branches from the bed of the truck. I must say that I feel like such a man driving my truck. Hehe.

The one thing I have wondered is what it would be like to tool around in it with a friend. Two dudes in a truck…sounds hot to me!

Trucks and underwear are a perfect combo! What are your truck fantasies? Tell me. And show me your undies!

No comments:
Post a Comment