A men's underwear blog: My life, my underwear. I am a husband, father, physician, runner, and underwear addict (not necessarily in that order). I hope you appreciate my undies collection!
Wednesday, July 10, 2019
Time to Get Locked Up
10-July 2019: Time to Get Locked Up
I have so many fantasies in my head. Too bad my real life is so unexceptional.
As
I continue to explore my fantasies, I had to acquire this little item.
I’m not well versed in the BDSM lifestyle, but I know that a submissive
may wear a padlock/key necklace as a symbol of being dominated/owned.
I
bought this padlock necklace so that I can imagine I’m owned by another
guy. I guess I just want to believe that I am desirable enough to be
wanted by a man. He has the key, but he just doesn’t know it yet.
Maybe
someday my fantasies will become real. Until then I will just pretend
he is here with me, even though I know I’m on my own.
Don’t
mind me. I will just be here patiently waiting. If you happen to meet
me, just look for the necklace. You may already have the key (at least
in my head you do).
You’ve seen my padlock. Show me your key. I hope it fits! And while you are at it, show me your undies!!
No comments:
Post a Comment