Awhile I shot this video of myself folding underwear. I thought it was too dull to post. It was 10 minutes long 😂 Here is an abridged version of the video. Only Martha Stewart types are interested in laundry and organization. So if Martha is out there…please DM me. Because I’d like to get some tips on organizing and such! Frankly, this s@*t fascinates me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Comments
26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief
26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief Kumori is a recent brand I have discovered. They have just released a few new prints. Naturally, I'm...
-
3-June 2019: Tighty Whities (Tumblr Repost) Who doesn't like a good pair of tighty whities? Calvin Klein or FTL/Hanes, which do you...
-
Here is a repost from Tumblr I made last fall. Unfortunately, It seems that I have been doing more of this lately than I would prefer. Th...
-
11-November 2019: I Fold (Video Post) I'm not much of a poker player. If I were, I would probably fold. That is because I love...

No comments:
Post a Comment