A men's underwear blog: My life, my underwear. I am a husband, father, physician, runner, and underwear addict (not necessarily in that order). I hope you appreciate my undies collection!
Wednesday, July 3, 2019
What do Thongs Say About the Wearer?
3-July 2019: What do Thongs Say About the Wearer?
As I continue to gravitate more and more towards
thongs, I can’t help but wonder if it says something about me. Two
short years ago I would have never worn thongs. Now I’m wearing them
all the time, sometimes days on end.
In
this post, I am yet again sporting a thong by Cocksox. A quick review
of their website reveals that the designer of Cocksox is a woman, and
her husband came up with the name. Although I am not 100% certain, I
would guess that he wears the brand. It is probably mandatory. This is
truly a family company!
What
I like about Cocksox is the emphasis on the bulge or package. With
this particular thong, everything sits out front and center. This is
the CX05 in the color ocean blue.
The
package should get noticed in this garment. It feels perfectly
supported in its own cocoon. Yet I don’t think there is a butterfly to
be released.
A
review of sites online will find that straight men wear thongs. So
perhaps I’m reading too much into my underwear selection. I was a bit
worried that I would become a power bottom or something since I love how
they feel against my rear.
Instead
of focusing on any statements, I’m just going to wear what I like. And
Cocksox thongs are really the style I like to don these days. I’m just
going to go for it. I think you should too!
What do you like to wear? What does your underwear say about you? Show those undies my friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment