.thumb img { float: right; margin: 0 0 10px 10px; }

Friday, July 5, 2019

Who Gives a F@#K?

5-July 2019:  Who Gives a F@#K? 
 
Sometimes you have to let your underwear do the talking. Or if you are me, you have to let it speak for you nearly everyday.

I work in a profession where I can’t flip the middle finger.  Let’s face it though, who wouldn’t honestly like to do it now and then.  Well now I can…in my pants at least. 
J.J. Malibu has these awesome prints as I have blogged about previously.  This skimpy bulge brief shows any lucky viewer what you really want to say!  This is a perfect Monday brief because they usually suck. 
Actually, I’m not much of a swearer.  And instead of saying “f@#k you”, I would prefer to say (or instruct) “f@#k me”.  After all that is what I want!
Join me in making a statement with your underwear.  Bulge all over the place with me please!
Cum find me and do you-know-what to me!  If you find me, be prepared to show me your undies!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief Kumori is a recent brand I have discovered. They have just released a few new prints. Naturally, I'm...