25-July 2019: Jack Adams Bikini Brief-The Streak
You already know I am a briefs guy at heart. And you may also know that I am a huge fan of Jack Adams. One might also say I'm a fan of running, although that may be overstating it!

Consequently, bikini type briefs by JA are high on my list of favorite undies. This is the Free-Fit brief which I recently purchased. It comes in both orange and blue (shown here) colors.

I love wearing this while exercising. My family and I are currently participating in a run streak. The plan is to run at least one mile daily from Memorial Day until Labor Day (97 days). You may run longer than a mile if you choose. "Streakers" are what we are called. But you know I don’t like to streak; I prefer to undie streak instead if that is even a proper term. LOL

As of this writing (24 July), I am on track without having missed a run. What better way to continue my streak is there than to run with Jack Adams? I ran my early morning mile wearing this.

As you may notice, it has a comfortable pouch which is perfect for running.

With Jack Adams, I always feel sexy and confident. Confidence is so important when it comes to running. You will not succeed if you do not think you can!

After my run, I stripped back down to my undies while I was enjoying a cup of coffee.

Our sun room is a good place to lounge in undies because you feel outdoors even though you are technically indoors. (I have yet to take some outdoors pics in undies but intend to do so before the end of this summer).

While I bulge out in this brief and enjoy coffee, I can’t help but think I should continue my streak even after Labor Day. There is an outfit called Streak Runners International, Inc. I should probably join it.

How do you like to streak? Tell me about it. But show those undies gents!

No comments:
Post a Comment