.thumb img { float: right; margin: 0 0 10px 10px; }

Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Dominate Me

17-July 2019:  Dominate Me 
My leather neck harness from Charlie by MZ arrived!  I was so eager I had to strip down and try it on immediately.  You can’t possibly know the thoughts in my head right now!


The strap handle can be positioned in the back or the front giving my playmate his choice as to how he wants to manhandle me.  


I know this should be paired with my leather briefs or leather jockstrap, but I was too excited and just had to capture the moment as quickly as possible.   


Naturally I shared the pics with a FWB, and he seemed to approve.  I haven’t been with him in nearly 2 years though.  Maybe he can rectify that soon.  


Here’s to hoping someone will yank on my strap soon.  Show me your leather!  Show me your undies!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief Kumori is a recent brand I have discovered. They have just released a few new prints. Naturally, I'm...