.thumb img { float: right; margin: 0 0 10px 10px; }

Sunday, July 28, 2019

Can’t Stop the Feeling (Cocksox Video Post)

28-July 2019:  Can't Stop the Feeling (Cocksox Video Post)

Since my family has been out of town the past two days,  I have been fortunate to spend my days like this...


Undie lounging is the best!  I feel so calm and relaxed when I strip down to my underwear.  I had a great time exercising in just my jockstrap.  I still have dreams of participating in an undie fun run someday. 




 I also had some time to dust off my prostate massager Hugo.  Unfortunately, I still have been unable to achieve a hands free orgasm with him.  However, it was only my third time utilizing it.  It was a sweet relief nonetheless.

What are your underwear tales?  Tell me!  Show me!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief Kumori is a recent brand I have discovered. They have just released a few new prints. Naturally, I'm...