.thumb img { float: right; margin: 0 0 10px 10px; }

Tuesday, July 30, 2019

More Billy Briefs (Tumblr Repost)

  As I recently pulled out my shark print Billy Brief for a day of lounging, I came across this old Tumblr post.  I really dig the style and cut of the AussieBum Billy Brief.  The company has recently revamped the Billy (Billy Flex Air) which features a polyester blend instead of cotton.  I haven't tried out the new updated version yet. If you have, let me know your thoughts about them. 

More Billy Briefs

image



image

I continue to enjoy these Aussiebum briefs. This is pair number four of the six I purchased. Perfect for Sunday lounging while watching the Vikings game. What’s your favorite lounge wear?

image
image

Enjoy your weekend while it lasts gents!

Shark Print Billy Briefs
Shark Print Undies 🦈 … . #undies4life #briefsguy #aussiebum #aussiebum_team #meninblack #meninbriefs #mnrunner #sharkundies

Aussiebum Billy Briefs
Aussiebum Billy Briefs…Pink is a favorite of mine … . #mnrunner #pinkunderwear #aussiebum #aussiebum_team #aussiebumtribe #meninbriefs #instagay #sundayunderwear #pinkbriefs

Aussiebum Billy Briefs


image


image
image
image

These extra small Billy Briefs are 90% cotton and 10% Elastane.  I think they fit well. I like how they hug my body, seemingly in the right places. This is the second of six pairs that I just got. If you like a basic, skimpy cotton brief, you will love these. They are relatively inexpensive. My one gripe is that it takes awhile to receive them from the USA. But it’s worth it! 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief Kumori is a recent brand I have discovered. They have just released a few new prints. Naturally, I'm...