.thumb img { float: right; margin: 0 0 10px 10px; }

Monday, July 8, 2019

Get Close to My Goods

8-July 2019:  Get Close to My Goods 
 
This is the only man I see getting close and providing me with any intimacy for now and the foreseeable future.

This J.J. Malibu brief sports a strong man.  This is the hard muscle classic brief.  I am trying to become stronger although I am uncertain how successful I have been.   My efforts are ongoing!
This guy looks as though he is trying to break free.  Perhaps I should follow suit.  He is situated closely to my cock and believe when I say that certainly always wants to break free. 
Above you can see me doing my pose!  I’m not quite as built as this muscle man.  But what does it matter?
For now I will have to settle for this guy until a real one comes along. 
Who is your strong man?  Does he treat you well?  I hope so.  And please show those undies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief Kumori is a recent brand I have discovered. They have just released a few new prints. Naturally, I'm...