.thumb img { float: right; margin: 0 0 10px 10px; }

Friday, July 26, 2019

AussieBum Billy Briefs (Video Post)

26-July 2019:  AussieBum Billy Briefs (Video Post)

I forgot how comfortable Billy Briefs are!  As I get to enjoy a lazy morning with my coffee, I am lounging in this shark print Billy.  Boy are these just about perfect for me. 

I couldn't help but take a moment to stroke myself resulting in the not too uncommon pre-cum situation for which I am famous. 




Who is willing to take a bite out of me?  I am ready for a shark attack even though I know that they are rare events!


There are plenty of fish in the sea, but I promise to you that I'm eager to please.


Come see the bait for yourself!


There is a morsel for your awaiting. It hasn't been nibbled in quite awhile. 






I don't see any neighbors out and about.  What a shame!


Finally, I had to shoot a load and use this as a cum rag.  Sweet relief!  Afterwards, I slipped into a pair of slinky Gregg Homme briefs. 


Show me your Billys!  Show me your briefs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief Kumori is a recent brand I have discovered. They have just released a few new prints. Naturally, I'm...