.thumb img { float: right; margin: 0 0 10px 10px; }

Thursday, August 29, 2019

A Day in the Life of an Underwear Addict (Video Post)

29-August 2019:  A Day in the Life of an Underwear Addict

It's Thursday which is my day off. But more importantly, school is back in session, so I finally have some alone time. So what is an underwear addict to do with his free time?
Well naturally he strips down...



I chose the J.J. sexy slimmer bulge brief (emoji version) today mostly so I could pair it with the matching tank.  This is my first time wearing the tank.


Now that I am comfortable I can enjoy some coffee, catch up on underwear laundry, and view an episode or two of The Office.






I won't be able to lounge all day, however. My agenda includes going for a run, mowing the lawn, making a trip to the DMV, and attending a cross-country meet.


Honestly, I wish I had all day to plow through my underwear collection.   Perhaps some other day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief Kumori is a recent brand I have discovered. They have just released a few new prints. Naturally, I'm...