This Tumblr repost demonstrates the brutal nature of Minnesota winter. I detest winter. I can honestly say that I may look forward to winter this year so I can try out my new Cocksox thermal underwear! As summer is starting to wind down and with school now underway, the snow seems a distant memory. I will continue to savor warm weather running as long as I can.
12-April 2019: Blizzards and Underwear
It’s another April blizzard here in Minnesota, almost a repeat of what occurred last year at this same time. This is a picture of our current winter wonderland!

•
School was canceled yesterday and today. I was forced to do my long training 18-mile run on the treadmill yesterday, which was mentally draining (even more than physically). Thank goodness for Netflix! I won’t tell you what I watched (too embarrassing). I’m not gonna lie. It was a special kind of torture. I needed to be outside for this run!
•
I will head to work today and see who decides to show up. I’m guessing a fair number will. We Minnesotans are a hearty stock. Even though it is not that cold, by Minnesota standards (30F), I think I will put on some thermal underwear to close out this winter (errr…spring) season.•
Followers of this blog know that I am, first and foremost, a briefs guy. Thermal long johns would be LOW on the list when it comes to my underwear selection. I generally only pull them out when it gets subzero (I’m talking -20F). In fact, I often will have briefs on underneath long johns because I love them so much and don’t want to go without them; to me, it doesn’t seem right to wear thermals as a solo underwear choice.
•
I selected this firefighter 🧯 print Ginch Gonch thermals for the day. This is the first time I have worn this pair. Full disclosure: I am wearing a jockstrap underneath this garment instead of briefs 😉 If you need rescuing, call me!



•
Soon I will be mowing the lawn, swatting mosquitoes, and wearing swim briefs (not necessarily all at the same time; at least, I hope not). I can’t wait to share my new swimwear with you guys. But that will be in a different post ;-) Until then, I remain your shivering Undies4Life friend.
•
