.thumb img { float: right; margin: 0 0 10px 10px; }

Sunday, August 11, 2019

Lycra Spandex (Tumblr Repost)

Here is a Tumblr repost which shows off some of my spandex/running gear.  I truly love undies!  On the other hand, spandex for me is not a love but a necessity.  What do you think of spandex? 

8-April 2019: Lycra Spandex 

I have been at this blog for awhile now. My kink is undoubtedly underwear. I’ve long ago given up trying to figure out what appeals to followers. I try to forth content that I need to get off my chest, and hopefully some of you enjoy reading and following along. One recent discontinued made is how popular Lycra Spandex is among my followers. 


image
image
image
image
image
image
image

So you can go bold as above. Or flip it around and cover your front while exposing all your “assets.”


image

I think the idea is bold, clever, and sexy. Would you consider pulling this off? They have it in both black and white. I would love to buy this! 
• 
I guess I should consider exploring the idea of getting down and dirty with a dude in tights 😉 However, some of you would need to provide me with tips, pointers, and education. 
• Meanwhile, this is the full base layer that I wear when running in the bitter cold winters. 


image

So what do you think of Spandex. Better yet…show me. Or even better show me your undies, because that’s what really drives me wild 😈

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief Kumori is a recent brand I have discovered. They have just released a few new prints. Naturally, I'm...