.thumb img { float: right; margin: 0 0 10px 10px; }

Monday, August 5, 2019

Single and Ready to Mingle

5-August 2019:  Single and Ready to Mingle 
 
I’m not really single, as you may notice by the wedding band. But I will pretend to be when I don this J.J. Malibu bulge brief.


I have long thought I should have a boyfriend or FWB. That has proven elusive for me. It may be that someone somewhere is trying to tell me something. I need to heed the message, I guess.

My plan is to wear these and show them off.  Hopefully, someone will read my message and rectify it!

There is nothing wrong with being single, of course. It’s just that some human touch would be most welcomed by me now and then.

What would you do or say if you saw a guy wearing this in the locker room?  Would you look the other way and walk on by?  Or would you start a conversation or perhaps even more?

My butt screams that it’s single.  Are you single?  Show me your undies, and I will see if I can fix your status!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief Kumori is a recent brand I have discovered. They have just released a few new prints. Naturally, I'm...