20-August 2019: Chase My Tail (Please!)
Pink is the best! This J.J. Malibu brief is cute and dare I say cuddly. If you will notice it sports a pigtail on the rear.

I wore this to work one Monday. Admittedly I have been dragging recently. Some of it has to do with staying up too late, trying to keep my run streak going every day (Memorial Day to Labor Day with no breaks), and just needing some downtime.

It does put a little bit of a spring in my step to wear this underneath my work attire even if no one is the wiser (except you online friends).

I often wonder what my coworkers and clientele would think if they knew what was featured underneath my clothes.

I’m not much into “pig play” unless it involves this pair of underwear and someone chasing my pigtail. Yank it, spank it, or slip it down. The choice is yours!


No comments:
Post a Comment