A men's underwear blog: My life, my underwear. I am a husband, father, physician, runner, and underwear addict (not necessarily in that order). I hope you appreciate my undies collection!
Thursday, August 15, 2019
True Confessions of an Undies Addict
15-August 2019: True Confessions of an Undies Addict
For the third time this summer, I mistakenly ordered two of the same pair of underwear. Case in point: I ordered this flamingo brief from J.J. Malibu (Sexy Slimmer Bulge Brief-Flamingo). A few weeks later, I inadvertently purchased the same pair when placing another order. Apparently, I must really like it! I had not worn the first pair and simply forgot I already owned it.
These are first-world underwear addict problems, I realize. But it does make me stop and question how out of control my undies addiction has become, given that I have had this snafu twice. On the one hand, it shows how much I like these pairs of underwear. On the other hand, my memory must be feeble (UGH)!
The second example is a brief from Jack Adams. It’s a similar story in that I ordered them separately. When the duplicate pair arrived, I put it with my stash of unopened underwear and noted that it was “familiar.”
Then today, as I was preparing to post this, I went through my underwear duffel bag (a big bag with unopened pairs of undies). I happened upon this duo of Cocksox briefs.
Perhaps I should take inventory of my collection. Or it might be a good
idea to simply slow down, wear what I haven’t worn yet, and enjoy the
undies!
The advantage is that I have spare pairs when they are
dirty and need to be laundered. ;-) How about you? Do you have any
similar experiences? Got any suggestions for my “issue” at hand?
You have seen mine (three times now). Now show me your undies!
No comments:
Post a Comment