.thumb img { float: right; margin: 0 0 10px 10px; }

Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Now This is a String Bikini!

14-August 2019:  Now This is a String Bikini!

It’s the J.J. Tokyo string bikini from J.J. Malibu. It is my first actual string bikini which I recently added to my collection.








image
This garment is constructed from polyamide and Elastane, which together give it some stretch. 

image
The strings are adjustable, but so far, I have left them untouched. I would love to find a guy to play with them. Untie the knots and find your gift awaiting.


image
This comes in both pink and black.  Are you surprised I selected pink? 

image
I wore this on a busy call day while at work.  I didn’t miss a beat though.  I felt so sexy sporting this under my work attire. 


image
Show me your strings!  Show me your undies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief Kumori is a recent brand I have discovered. They have just released a few new prints. Naturally, I'm...