.thumb img { float: right; margin: 0 0 10px 10px; }

Tuesday, August 13, 2019

I Love Underwear...Obviously

13-August 2019:  I Love Underwear…Obviously

The Obviously brand is not new to me. I have a pair of their trunks in the color orange. They are not my favorite because I don’t really like trunks. However, the pair of trunks impressed me enough that I thought it was time to wear buy some of their briefs.


White briefs are always nice.  These are a bit more full cut than I usually wear.  I like them but think some of my sexy virtual friends would rock them much better than I do. 

The pouch is generous.  Perhaps it’s even too generous.  Where are you well endowed guys when I need one?

The material is very comfortable, some of the softest I’ve felt in awhile.  It was perfect to pair this with a v-neck by Todd Sanfield (also a very soft material). 

The bulge looks okay, not quite like a Cocksox or anything though. 

I would feel very comfortable wearing these in the locker room.  I don’t think I’d get too many looks. 

I am not a fan of my ass at all, but I think it looks decent enough in this brief. 

What do you think of the Obviously brand?  I know some of you look superb in them.  Show me your undies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief Kumori is a recent brand I have discovered. They have just released a few new prints. Naturally, I'm...