.thumb img { float: right; margin: 0 0 10px 10px; }

Saturday, August 3, 2019

Parke and Ronen-Pink Again

3-August 2019:  Parke and Ronen-Pink Again 
This brief is the bomb!  If you haven’t tried the Parke and Ronen brand, you should give them a look.  


They are high-end undergarments in terms of styling and feel.  The briefs that I own by P&R are some of the best of my collection.  


Be prepared to drop a chunk of change for them, however.  Or better yet wait for a sale as I typically do.  


I was fortunate enough to get these 50% off.  


The fabric is ribbed in contour which adds to the comfort and luxury feel.  It almost feels like a comfy cable-knit henley.  


They hug the bottom superbly.  The cut and fit on P&R briefs is perfection all around.  


If you are a briefs-man, go shopping for Parke and Ronen.  And then show me your purchases!   Show me your undies!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief Kumori is a recent brand I have discovered. They have just released a few new prints. Naturally, I'm...