.thumb img { float: right; margin: 0 0 10px 10px; }

Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Cocksox for the Win!

7-August 2019:  Cocksox for the Win!

Where have Cocksox been all my life?  Cocksox thongs are perfect for exercise.  I ran 3 miles with my son wearing this, and then another 3 miles solo.  It was pretty sweaty since the temp was 80F.  Plus it’s really humid outdoors. 




image
When I got home, I went downstairs to do some strength training.  But first I stripped to my thong to take some pics!



image
It was a good way to cool down fast before starting my workout. 



image
Exercising in thongs is new for me.  So far I like it.  I had some concerns that it might prove to be uncomfortable, bust that has not proven to be!



image
Maybe someday when I am alone at home, I will exercise wearing only a thong.  If I do, I promise to take some videos to document it.  But for now, I will have to put my shorts back on. 



image
You’ve seen my goods.  Now I NEED to see yours.  Show me your undies (preferably Cocksox)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief Kumori is a recent brand I have discovered. They have just released a few new prints. Naturally, I'm...