.thumb img { float: right; margin: 0 0 10px 10px; }

Friday, August 30, 2019

Cock Ring Buddy

30-August 2019:  Cock Ring Buddy

Recently, an online buddy and I discussed wearing our cock rings to work on the same day.  I did not know he had one.  So when he suggested it, I was thrilled to do this with him. 



image
I have only worn mine once in the past, but I was excited to pull it out again. My buddy's cock ring was a cool one with leather with metal snaps. On the other hand, mine is a heavy metal clunker. When I wear it, I feel it weighing me down (but in a good way).


image
As I told him, I feel like such a stud when wearing it.  It is as though I am packing something lethal. 


image
I put mine on and wore it all day.  There was no problem with comfort at all.  I may occasionally feel a pinch, but it’s not necessarily bad.  I even wore it to bed that night.  I just love the snug sensation around my cock.  If I ever lost the Allen wrench and needed to take it off, I’m not sure what I’d do.


image
You’ve seen my hardware.  Share your stories with me.  Show me your undies!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief Kumori is a recent brand I have discovered. They have just released a few new prints. Naturally, I'm...