.thumb img { float: right; margin: 0 0 10px 10px; }

Wednesday, August 21, 2019

A Lot of Ass! (Jack Adams Fargo Briefs)

21-August 2019:  A Lot of Ass! (Jack Adams Fargo Briefs)

It's been a while since I've worn my JA Fargo briefs. Perhaps it's time to pull them out again. The purchase of my first Fargo brief began my crazy underwear passion.



Readers of my blog probably know that Jack Adams is one of my favorite underwear brands. One of the first pairs of Jack Adams underwear that I ever purchased was this blue Fargo Brief. I loved it so much that I ended up getting all of them!!

I spent a week this past winter wearing them all and taking pics for my Instagram page.  Here are the results.  
_________________________________________________________________________

ROY G BIV…Well not quite. I loved this JackAdams Fargo Brief when I first got it in blue that I ended up purchasing it every color! It’s been fun wearing one every day this past week😊 Do you have a favorite color?
.
.
.
.
#undies4life #jackadamsusa...


ROY G BIV…Well, not quite. I loved this Jack Adams Fargo Brief when I first got it in blue, so I ultimately purchased it in every color! It's been fun wearing one every day this past week😊 Do you have a favorite color?

Part2: The Front Side…Which is better? The front or back?
.
.
.
.
#undies4life #jackadamsusa #jackadams #meninbriefs #briefsbulge #roygbiv #briefseveryday...
Part2: The Front Side…Which is better? The front or back?
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief Kumori is a recent brand I have discovered. They have just released a few new prints. Naturally, I'm...