.thumb img { float: right; margin: 0 0 10px 10px; }

Friday, August 2, 2019

Am I a Boy or a Daddy? (Tumblr Repost)

This Tumblr repost features Nene briefs.  If you haven't checked out this brand previously, I highly recommend it!

 

13-April 2019:  Am I a Boy or a Daddy?

Nene Underwear looks super hot!  I have been eyeing the brand for some time. It was recommended to me by some online acquaintances.  I finally took the leap and purchased some when they were 60% off recently.  They have some playful prints, boyish jockstraps, and sexy mesh underwear.



image

The urban dictionary indicates that nene is a Spanish term of endearment for males (akin to baby or sweetie).  Most Spanish to English dictionaries translate nene to “baby.”  I am neither a boy nor a baby.  I have teenagers in my household.  While I have never been one to embrace the daddy lifestyle, perhaps it is time I do so.  Below is the tagline for Nene Underwear…



image

This has led me to question:  Are there certain types of underwear that are age inappropriate?  If you read style blogs, they certainly tout that your underwear must match your body type.  I have come to fully disagree with this.  



image

My opinion is that you should enjoy your underwear!  You should wear what is comfortable, sexy, and boosts your confidence.  Most people are never going to see what you are wearing, so why ascribe to this style icon madness?
When I got my package in the mail from Nene Underwear, I was in a rush to get home from work and change from shirt and tie to jeans and pullover so I could head out to a track meet (before we had a foot of snow ❄️).  Since I was changing, I slipped this pair on and took some quick selfies.  



image




image
image
So back to my original question…was I wrong to purchase Nene brand undies? I will let you judge me based on my pics. 



image
image
However, I love the product so far.  Why not embrace one’s inner boy, even if he is a daddy?
Remember to show ‘em off!  Let’s see your undies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief Kumori is a recent brand I have discovered. They have just released a few new prints. Naturally, I'm...