.thumb img { float: right; margin: 0 0 10px 10px; }

Monday, August 12, 2019

Jack Adams Atlas Bikini Brief

12-August 2019:  Jack Adams Atlas Bikini Brief

A friend of mine recently sported this pair of briefs by Jack Adams.  He looked so good in them that I just had to get a pair for myself. 





I love the JA brand.  This brief is just my style.  Everything about it suits me:  the low rise waistline, the high cut leg openings, the color contrast waistband, and leg bands. 






It comes in several colors other than the sky blue shown here:  navy, purple, and royal.  This may be one of the pairs that I end up getting all of the colors available. 






It’s soft and feels sleek.  One forgets they have on underwear at all.  The pouch is supportive and comfortable. 






It shows everything off extremely well.  I wonder if my neighbors agree?!






Now my friend and I can match.  I hope he doesn’t mind that I copied him!






Despite my recent penchant for thongs, I will always come back to briefs. 






How could I not when you find one this superb!






Do you have a favorite brief?  Let’s see it.  Show me your undies!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief Kumori is a recent brand I have discovered. They have just released a few new prints. Naturally, I'm...