.thumb img { float: right; margin: 0 0 10px 10px; }

Friday, August 23, 2019

What Are Bunnies Known For?

23-August 2019:  What Are Bunnies Known For? 
When I think of bunnies, I always think of the phrase “f@$k like bunnies.” Below is the sexy slimmer bulge Brief by J.J. Malibu featuring bunnies. 


As the phrase indicates, rabbits have a lot of sex and produce many offspring. I have some offspring, but I don’t get to have sex often. Maybe this brief will help me along in my journey.

If I could have sex at least as often as the bunny appears printed on this brief, I would feel fulfilled and spent.

The bulge this brief provides is outstanding.  It will help me advertise my goods for the ultimate goal. 

Who f*%ks more than rabbits?  Do any of you see that much action?  If you do, show me your f@#king undies!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief Kumori is a recent brand I have discovered. They have just released a few new prints. Naturally, I'm...