.thumb img { float: right; margin: 0 0 10px 10px; }

Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Who Wants to Service Daddy?

6-August 2019:  Who Wants to Service Daddy? 

I saw this brand and thought I should try it out, mostly because of my age.  I have thought more and more I should embrace it and cater to younger guys who reach out to me.  




I have usually tried to avoid younger guys in favor of guys my age or older.  Perhaps I have limited myself too much.  



Could I be somebody’s daddy?  I don’t know if I have that confidence to pull it off.  



As you have figured out by now this brief is very sheer.  Daddy is exposed for all to see.  



I like the red/black contrast.  The rear is not sheer (odd huh).  



Daddy is just waiting which is the story of his life.  



If I am a daddy, I better don my “wife beater” shirt.  That’s what these A-shirts were always called when I was younger.  



Let’s see who is out there and wants to play.  



You have seen daddy.  Now let me see you!  Show me your undies, boys!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief Kumori is a recent brand I have discovered. They have just released a few new prints. Naturally, I'm...