.thumb img { float: right; margin: 0 0 10px 10px; }

Thursday, August 1, 2019

Emporio Armani

1-August 2019:  Emporio Armani 
I now have a few EA undies as part of my collection. My first was a used pair of black EA briefs which I previously have shown. More recently at the suggestion of Andy from scruffygear.com I have added some EA thongs to my collection.


Andy is one who never steers his followers wrong!  I purchased two of these items after I read his review. 

If you like classic thongs, then this EA thong will fit the bill. 

Red undies certainly make a statement.  I know I would make a statement showing these off in the workplace locker room. 

Since I’m wearing more and more thongs these days, I suppose I will eventually show one of them off when I have to change.  I’m actually a bit excited for that, as strange as that may sound.

The front looks brief-like, but the backside will reveal its true colors!

What do you like about thongs?  Let me know!  And always show those undies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief Kumori is a recent brand I have discovered. They have just released a few new prints. Naturally, I'm...