.thumb img { float: right; margin: 0 0 10px 10px; }

Friday, August 2, 2019

Leather Play

2-August 2019:  Leather Play

While taking advantage of some alone time, I could not resist pulling out all my leather goods. 




I put on my custom leather jockstrap and chest harness from LeatherVex.  I paired it with my leather neck collar from Charlie and these Neoprene wrist cuffs from Cellblock13. 



Damn!  I felt like I was on fire!  It was fun just strutting my stuff in all of this gear. 



I texted a friend a picture of me in these asking him if he would be willing to pull on my collar.  I hope someday he will oblige. 



Until then, I had to take of business myself.  I dusted off my Lelo Hugo prostate massager and put him to work.  Next time, I hope it will be fun in the flesh. 



What do you think of leather?  Show me yours!  Show me your undies!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief Kumori is a recent brand I have discovered. They have just released a few new prints. Naturally, I'm...