.thumb img { float: right; margin: 0 0 10px 10px; }

Tuesday, August 27, 2019

When You're Alone

27-August 2019:  When You’re Alone

When you’re alone in the evening watching TV, it’s prime time to relax!

image
I’ve been bingeing The Office on Netflix.  What better time to get comfortable?!  And how do I accomplish that?  Sweatshirt, pajama bottoms, a blanket, and J.J. Malibu briefs of course!!  These briefs make my bulge look grand. 
Please take note of my sweatshirt.  It’s oversized for me.  In the words of Michael Scott, “That’s what (s)he said.” 
image
The only thing missing is a cuddle buddy.  Where is he? 

You’ve seen my bulge briefs.  Let’s see your briefs.  Show those undies!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief Kumori is a recent brand I have discovered. They have just released a few new prints. Naturally, I'm...