.thumb img { float: right; margin: 0 0 10px 10px; }

Tuesday, May 7, 2019

A Favorite Pair of Undies Among my Collection

7-May 2019:  A Favorite Pair of Undies Among my Collection

It may be difficult for an underwear addict to pick a favorite pair among his collection, but this one would be high on the list:  The Jack Adams Lux Brief.  I first posted this on Tumblr on September 16, 2018.  I liked it so much that I also obtained the exact same pink pair in the jockstrap style.  As you may have noticed, I have this featured on my blog page at the moment!


__________________________________________________________________________

Jack Adams Lux Brief
This pink brief is sleek, smooth, and conforms nicely to the skin. Lux could refer to light or luxurious :)



image

Pink happens to be one of my favorite colors when it comes to underwear. Maybe it’s the idea that the my most intimate clothing is hiding a secret, a color that is still considered somewhat taboo for men to wear, especially for underwear. Who is going to peel off the layers to see what’s underneath? Will they like what they find?







image
image







image
image

Don’t keep me waiting, gents. Let’s find out what each other is wearing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief Kumori is a recent brand I have discovered. They have just released a few new prints. Naturally, I'm...