.thumb img { float: right; margin: 0 0 10px 10px; }

Friday, May 17, 2019

Wrestling Singlets (Tumblr Repost)

Here is a repost from Tumblr that I made earlier this year.  When I posted this, I had no idea it would be so popular among followers.  This remains one of my most popular posts.  I have totally underestimated the appeal of wresting and spandex!

_________________________________________________________________

21-March 2019: Wrestling Singlets

This is an underwear blog (obviously).  So readers should know I have an underwear fascination or errr…fetish.  I had a self-imposed underwear moratorium in place since 1-January 2019.  Unfortunately, I recently fell off the wagon and purchased some undies when I bought a wrestling singlet, which I previously detailed in another post.
I am by no means a wrestler.  In my youth, I had sisters who were adept at taking me down!  But I certainly admire the look of wrestling gear: spandex, sweaty guys, intense body contact…what’s not to like?!








image

So when I checked out N2N bodywear’s singlets on their website recently, I just couldn’t help myself.  Yet, the gear is even more impractical for me; I am really uncertain when I will be able to wear it given my current situation and lack of a suitable playmate.  What I wouldn’t give to have a buddy to spar with!
The online buddy of mine who suggested I purchase a singlet has one in red.  I decided to go with the same version, style, and brand only in blue.  








image

I’m relieved I did because I don’t think I can hold a candle to him in his ;-)  If he wasn’t across the Atlantic, maybe he could be my wrestling buddy!








image










image

image
What do you guys think of wrestling gear?  Hot or not?  Let me know. I love hearing from you!


Comments

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief Kumori is a recent brand I have discovered. They have just released a few new prints. Naturally, I'm...