.thumb img { float: right; margin: 0 0 10px 10px; }

Tuesday, May 28, 2019

The Workplace Locker Room (Tumblr Repost)

This is a repost from Tumblr.  I shot this quickly one day while working and posted it.  I had no idea how much of a hit this would be among the Tumblr community.  I believe this post has the most notes of any I ever published on Tumblr.  

27-March2019: The Workplace Locker Room

Occasionally, I need to change into scrubs at work.  Usually, this has to do with the need to attend a delivery or to scrub in for a cesarean birth.  If I am wearing risqué underwear such as a thong or jockstrap, it can make for an awkward situation in the locker room.  Either I try to change in a way that no one else will see my underwear.  Or I wait until I am the only one in the locker room to change.  Fortunately there is not a lot of traffic, so it isn’t a huge issue.  But I am waiting for someone to discover my little secret (of course not really).

I admit this sometimes affects what I wear for the day.  For example, if I know that I am going to induce an obstetric patient or that I have a scheduled surgery, my underwear selection for the day will certainly be more conservative.  For example, a conservative pair would include this pair of 2xist briefs shown in this video below.
No one was in the locker room until just after I changed. I almost got busted filming this. 😈


What are you locker room experiences with men’s underwear? Always show them off guys!  Don't hide your undies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief Kumori is a recent brand I have discovered. They have just released a few new prints. Naturally, I'm...