.thumb img { float: right; margin: 0 0 10px 10px; }

Thursday, May 23, 2019

Top or Bottom (or Both)?

23-May 2019:  Top or Bottom (or Both)? 
I have been asked the question “top or bottom” often enough by guys. It causes me to stop and reflect on the question. It doesn’t seem this is a topic that a heterosexual couple ever discusses.
This brief by J.J. Malibu seems to ask the same question.  :-)




Do you prefer the front side picture?  Or the backside picture?

So what is it about gay men that they are focused on identifying these roles. Sure we all probably have certain things we like when it comes to sex. However, it may be best to have an open mind in the bedroom and see how it flows.

This brief by J.J. Malibu embraces both top and bottom icons. I loved the print when I saw this.  So are you a peach or eggplant connoisseur (or both)?  Let me know your tastes. 
And always show your undies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief Kumori is a recent brand I have discovered. They have just released a few new prints. Naturally, I'm...